- Your Confirmation Letter
- Your church/society’s banner
For Your Room
- Extra-long sized twin sheets, pillow cases and towels (NO LINENS FROM OBERLIN) – pillow and blanket provided
- Bath mat
- Room monitor if you are bringing very young children
- Cots or air mattresses for children sleeping on the floor
- Medications/sunscreen/band aids, etc.
- Alarm clock
- Reading light/nightlight/clip-on light, etc.
- Drying rack or line
- Extension cord
- Travel coffee mug
- Refillable water bottle with name
- Radio/boom box/iPod, etc.
- Laundry detergent
- Window and/or table top/clip-on fans. Sorry, no Air Conditioners allowed.
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Robe and slippers for bathroom down the hall
- Flip flops for shower
- Costume for community dance (optional)
- Swimming apparel, including extra towels
- Rain gear/umbrella
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Pre-washed 100% cotton items for tie-dyeing (limit 2 items)
Money and/or Credit Cards for
- Pub (NO BYOB AT PUB!)
- SI bookstore
- Oberlin bookstore
- Workshops requiring donations
- Oberlin restaurants/shops/stamps
- Note-taking supplies/stationery/envelopes/stamps Lawn chairs
- High chairs or booster seats for your children, if needed.
- Bikes/bike locks/helmets (mandatory for everyone!)
- Softball & glove/tennis balls and racquets/frisbees/other sports equipment
- Sewing/knitting/crafts Games/puzzles/kids’ toys
- Musical instruments/music stands Reading material