Thank you for completing the first step in your registration for Summer Institute 2018 – we are so glad you are attending! To complete your registration, Please complete the tasks outlined in this email. Complete all necessary tasks by June 1, 2018 to avoid paying a $75 registration fee.
You are not fully registered until you do the following:
- Pay for your campership (or make a 50% deposit)
- Sign up for a volunteer shift
(For youth, children, parents and sponsors only:)
- Electronically Sign Youth/Child forms (for parents and youth only)
- Fill out, notarize, and mail paperwork (for youth/children attending with a sponsor without a parent or legal guardian)
See detailed directions for each step below.
- Pay for your Campership or pay 50% deposit
- If you paid via PayPal upon completion of filling out the online form, Congratulations, you have completed this process! Move on to step 2 below.
- If you are staff – you may use your campership discount as your deposit, no additional payment is due at this time.
- If you are applying for a scholarship: No money is due at this time. You will receive an email notifying you of the amount of your scholarship, and this will apply as your deposit.
- To pay by check:
- Calculate the total for all registrants: Add the total for all registrants from the registration forms. After June 1, add a $75 fee per registrant.
- If you are paying the full balance, deduct a check/cash discount of $5 per registrant from your total. If you pay in 2 installments, you will receive this discount from the final payment only if both payments are made by check.
- If you are paying a deposit: 50% of the total is due as a minimum deposit. The remaining registration fee is due at registration when you arrive at SI.
- Make all checks payable to UUA-CER. Include “SUMMER INSTITUTE” and the “Family/Group Name” you indicated on your registration form(s) in the memo field on your check. Mail payment to:Central East Region of the UUA
100 W 10th Street, Suite 1008
Wilmington, DE 19801
- Sign up for a Volunteer shift (Adults and Young Adults only).
- Go to www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040444ABA82EA64-2018 to sign up for a Volunteer Workshift.
- All Young Adults and Adults should pick at least one shift but you are welcome to choose more than one! You will receive confirmations from signup genius
- John Marfy is the Workshift coordinator. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
- Youth will also participate in volunteer shifts, but will sign up and participate with their touchgroups.
If you are an adult or young adult and you are NOT bringing a Child or Youth, YOUR REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE! We will see you July 8-14!
If you are a Youth or an Adult sponsoring a Child or Youth please take the additional step / steps below:
- Electronically Sign Youth / Child forms
- Upon completion of the registration form, you should have received an email from Beth Casebolt via SignNow. Follow the link in the email to fill out parental and youth permission forms. (If you do not receive an email within 24 hours of registering, please contact the registrar at email@example.com. Please note it can take several hours to receive these forms.)
- Forms must be completed by both the parent whose email was provided and the youth who is attending. (Parents and youth will receive separate emails).
- Follow the instructions in the email within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, the link will expire and you will need to contact Beth Casebolt at firstname.lastname@example.org for new links.
ONLY Youth and Children who are attending with a sponsor, other family member or friend who is not their parent or legal guardian must complete a Temporary Guardian form and mail it to Amy Kent by June 15:
- Click the link below to print and fill out a Temporary Guardian Form.
- For Youth (7th grade and up) use this form: www.cerguua.org/forms/SI/2018SIYouthGuardianForm.pdf
- For Children (6th grade and younger), use this form: www.cerguua.org/forms/SI/2018ChildSIGuardianForm.pdf
- This form must be completed, notarized, and and sent to the district office no later than June 15th.
- Mail the form to:
UUA Events Coordinator
1782 Harcor Drive,
Pittsburgh, PA 15226.
Thank you for registering for Summer Institute 2018! We look forward to seeing you at Oberlin College on July 8 to 14, 2018! For more information about the Summer Institute experience, check out omdsi.org. If you have questions about registration or additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
See you July 8-14 at Oberlin College!!!
Kim Marfy, Tiffany Grinstead, Becca Morse and Jillian Haker
2018 OMDSI Registration Team